How to accelerate the discovery and implementation of health innovation and turn cutting-edge scientific research into a profitable business? And how can investors take advantage of opportunities in this sector at an early stage, while enabling the latest proven technologies transform health outcomes and make a real positive impact on the society?
You are looking for answers to these questions? Than we invite you to an exclusive event we have organised together with Dolfin – a London-based wealth boutique founded in 2013, that looks after more than 2.1bn US-Dollar of client assets and handle around 650m US-Dollar of brokerage flow every month. In a panel discussion bringing together leading European scientists with healthcare investors and entrepreneurs, we aim to explore technologies and processes that drive better outcomes, for patients and investors alike.
- Benno Groosman – Serial entrepreneur, CEO Surge-on Medical, CFO VirtualMedSchool, start-up ecosystem consultant
- Dr Kurt Höller, Director of Business Creation at EIT Health
- Prof Roman Hovorka – Professor of Metabolic Technology, University of Cambridge, Director of research group developing and clinically testing the artificial pancreas
- Dr Patrick Pfeffer – CEO and founder of aescuvest
- Dr Andreas Schmidt – CEO of Proteona, a venture capital backed biomedical company combining both genomic and proteomic data for single cell analysis
Who should attend
Registered aescuvest clients, including Private and Institutional investors, External Asset Managers; VCs, who are interested to identify new investment opportunities in the Healthcare sector as well as C-Suite executives from the biotech, health care and life sciences industries.
For more information and registration for the event, that will take place in London on April 24th, please check on the Dolfin website.